- "Focus on the balance sheet and readily ascertainable net asset value."
- "Only invest in common stocks issued by companies with strong financial positions."
- "Focus on the long term."
- "Worry about investment risk, not market risk."
- "Do not try to pick the bottom."
- "Avoid industries in secular decline."
- "Own the fulcrum security [in a company's capital structure]."
- "Pay close attention to a management team's long-term track record and incentives."
For more on each, click over to read a paragraph going into more detail on each. And then, having done that, I wish you the best in applying them for profit!